Monday, July 6, 2009

Weekly Training Update - Jun 29 - Jul 5

After racing almost every weekend between the last week in March and the second week in June, I haven't had anything going on for three weeks. Believe it or not, but I'm missing the race scene, especially meeting up with friends and sharing our passion for the trails. Historically a solitary runner, I now find great pleasure in long group runs or racing with friends.

This past week was a bit of a disappointment training wise. I missed my Wednesday tempo run at Lynn Woods due to heavy rush-hour traffic and cut my planned long run from 20 to 15 miles purely out of boredom. I've done my last four long runs on the same trails so I'm in need of a new location for my next one.

Weekly ReCap:

Total Miles: 35
Long Run: 15
# Of Runs: 5
Avg.Miles: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...