Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Say It Isn't So

I’m still mourning the loss of summer so snowshoe season was not even on my radar screen. That is until I read a recent post by DoubleJ on the approaching 2010 snowshoe race season. That’s right, the WMAC/Dion and the Granite State Snowshoe Series (tentative) schedules are set as well as some non-series races. I’ll soon add links to the schedules but for now you can check it out at Double J Running, home of the 2009 GSSS Champion Jim Johnson.

photo:coolrunning.com

2 comments:

  1. We usually don't get much of a chance to snow shoe in Oklahoma but I can imagine why you would miss summer so much. However, snow shoeing appears to provide an excellent means of exercise. Basically it looks hard as shit. Probably really good workout for the legs.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...