Wednesday, January 30, 2013

2013 Grand Tree Trail Race Series Schedule Now Set

For all of you who like to plan your race season around the Grand Tree Series, the 2013 race schedule is now posted on the WMAC website. Long-time early season race, the one I love to hate, Northern Nipmuck in CT has been dropped from the series. All the other races from 2012 are on the 2013 schedule so there is much to be thankful for. With a lot of luck, a WHOLE lot,  I may be able to run one of these before the year is done. We'll see..

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Dan. This will be more my speed/distance this year....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam, I really enjoyed running these races back in 2009. I'm sure you will too. Enjoy!

      Delete

What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...