Friday, January 11, 2013

Vote for Breakheart Trail Running!


I received an email (see below) a few days ago from Christy at LeapFitness.com.  She discovered my blog several months ago while doing some research, liked what she saw and has been following ever since.  Her email was to inform me that Breakheart Trail Running has been nominated as one of the top 100 fitness blogs for 2013.  I can only assume her decision was based on previous posts and not current content since 2012 was a real down year for me.  I hope 2013 will bring some new and exciting adventures to Breakheart Trail Running and I'll be able to share them with you.  In the meantime, please stop by LeapFitness and cast your vote for BHTR!

Thanks for your support!

Dan

"Hi Dan, 

I noticed one of your posts whilst I was researching an article, and had to have a peek at your site!  I really like the personal take you have on running and exercise, and had to add you to my bookmarked list!
Several months later, and I have to say I love your blog!  It's so informative and so much fun!  I'm still building up the courage to do a marathon, and hope to take on an ultra eventually!  Your pictures are so cool; the places you run look amazing!

Mike and I have put together a list of our favorite 100 Top Health and Fitness blogs to watch in 2013, and you were an obvious choice!  For a bit of fun, we've asked for the public to vote for the winners!  You can see the contest page here http://www.leapfitness.com/top100.

We’ve also created a voting button that you can add to your site to ask your readers to cast their vote!    So please feel free to add the attached button to your site and send your readers to vote for you here: http://www.leapfitness.com/top100  

There are so many fantastic fitness blogs out there that we're hoping this will help spread the word, help people with their motivation... and send you new visitors!"

Good luck

Christy

Christy Hansen
LeapFitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...